Welcome To Lazarus

Instead of a "BANG", humanity is passing away with the shuffling of dead feet, and hungry moans. Desperate men and women fight against the rising tide for the newly risen dead.Sometimes, though, the undead are not he most dangerous things out there. Civilization has failed the test; the only thing left is survival.

Lazarus is just one of many places where humanity holds on by a thread, and life and death come as easily as a roll of the dice.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

15mm Post Apoc Riders - Rebel Minis

Again, more minis that I painted for RM's online store, so you may have already seen them.  I really like these.


It kind of sucks, painting these at times.  I can't post them immediately, because they are RM's minis after all.  I am trying to work it so that I can "sneak peek" images here, before they hit RM's online store.

6 comments:

  1. Nice paint jobs. I wish these where done in 28mm tho,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. With brummie, 28mm would be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look cool, wheres the 'Postman' ?? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those look great, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15mm? Impressive paintjob, but they are too tiny for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT job!!! I kinda hope he makes some compatible dismounted figures as well...I'd be more likely to pick them up! Same goes for the Biker gang...!

    Very nice minis though!

    Thanks!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete