Sporadic reports of attacks begin coming in from all over. News feeds from other countries report similar attacks. Response is slow and only after a verified attack on a public figure occurs does the government intervene.
- To Serve And Protect - ATZ Campaign Day 1 - The first case of zombie activity in Lazarus is reported.
- Code Blue: ATZ Campaign Day 2 - Mayhem at Lazarus General Hospital.
- Drive-By Of The Dead - ATZ Campaign Day 3 - Gang warfare gone horribly wrong.
- A Walk In The Park - ATZ Campaign Day 4 - Lazarus's finest go looking for trouble, and find it in spades
- A Man Of The People - ATZ Campaign Day 5 - Community organizing meets the undead.
DAY 6 – 9
Large areas are barricaded, cut off, and quarantined as the attacks increase dramatically. Riots break out as people try to enter and exit these areas. Civilians begin leaving the urban areas causing a run on banks forcing closures. This triggers more riots as power outages begin to occur. As local authorities are being overwhelmed the National Guard and military are placed on alert status.
- Quarantine: ATZ Campaign Day 6 - Officials try to contain the spread of crazed attacks.
- Power and Ligh: ATZ Campaign Day 7 - The lights have gone out and the powers that be try to get them back up
- Mob Rules: ATZ Campaign Day 8 - A mob gathers to demand action and the authorities respond.
DAY 10 – 14
The National Guard and military are called in to restore order as well as quell the outbreak. They fail horribly as whole cities fall to the zombies. Power blackouts are the norm in large urban areas. No national updates as government becomes localized. The population makes one last exodus to the countryside abandoning the cities.
DAY 15 – 21
Local governments are abandoned by the national authorities and forced to survive on their own. Urban areas totally abandoned to the zeds. Some local areas are “secured” but at the cost of individual freedom. Areas in between are totally lawless and gangs of individuals stake their claim to their own little part of the world.
DAY 22 – 25
US Government unleashes the Lazarus Project to reclaim the country. Project fails with dire consequences. It’s the end of the world, as we know it.
Portions of the Lazarus ATZ Campaign Time-Line reprinted from the ATZ: Better Dead Than Zed rulebook, with permission from Two Hour Wargames. It's use, or the use of any other copyright material on this blog is not meant as an infringement of any intellectual property.