Welcome To Lazarus

Instead of a "BANG", humanity is passing away with the shuffling of dead feet, and hungry moans. Desperate men and women fight against the rising tide for the newly risen dead.Sometimes, though, the undead are not he most dangerous things out there. Civilization has failed the test; the only thing left is survival.

Lazarus is just one of many places where humanity holds on by a thread, and life and death come as easily as a roll of the dice.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WTL Is 1 Year Old!!!

Today is the one year anniversary of Welcome To Lazarus.  Over the last year, I''ve had a blast with this site.  I'd be posting stuff here no matter what; it's a good creative outlet.  Still, the people following this site and posting comments are what make it truly worthwhile.  I love the feedback and inspiration I get from reading your comments.


Used w/o permission from http://akedos.deviantart.com
Over the second year, I hope to do several things.  First, continue to bring you content that you find useful and enjoyable.  Secondly, be a bit more diligent on my WTL Campaign; at least back to once a month, if not more.  Lastly, I want to run a contest of some sorts.  If you have any suggestions on what type of contest to hold, please, feel free to post them.  I am at a loss, at the moment.

We'll see how things go; a year from now you can chastise me if I fail to follow through.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to your first year, looking forward to the next !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Bring on year two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    And I agree, you need more batreps, at least once a week! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and Happy 1st Birthday WTL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who are you again?

    Hehe...

    Congratulations on the first year mate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the milestone, best of luck in year two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. You have been an inspiration to me. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete