Welcome To Lazarus

Instead of a "BANG", humanity is passing away with the shuffling of dead feet, and hungry moans. Desperate men and women fight against the rising tide for the newly risen dead.Sometimes, though, the undead are not he most dangerous things out there. Civilization has failed the test; the only thing left is survival.

Lazarus is just one of many places where humanity holds on by a thread, and life and death come as easily as a roll of the dice.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Zombie Fiction

This is just kind of an FYI type of post; nothing really special.  I enjoy writing fiction, of various sorts.  It's a good way to keep the brain exercised, and work on honing communication skills.  Over the years, I've written a handful of vignettes set at the beginning of a Zombie Apocalypse.  I originally posted them  at "Homepage Of The Dead", which has a Fiction section for Zombie Fiction writers.


I've been thinking about it, and in an attempt to bring added entertainment value to WTL, I am going to start to re-post them here.  Additionally, it will give me a chance to bring them back (nominally) under my control, and add a bit of diversified content to the blog.  None of  my stories will ever be considered great works of fiction; other than maybe by the mentally deranged.  They are formulaic, pulpish affairs meant for my personal entertainment.  If other people like them, which I do hope they do, that's just gravy.  With any luck, these stories will provide a bit of inspiration and/or fodder for others zombie gaming

The first offering will be converted to a blog post and posted tomorrow.  I hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll echo Joe's comment and look forward to reading it to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it, I say! I'll certainly read your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Love to read your stuff. (I do similar for my games).

    ReplyDelete