Welcome To Lazarus

Instead of a "BANG", humanity is passing away with the shuffling of dead feet, and hungry moans. Desperate men and women fight against the rising tide for the newly risen dead.Sometimes, though, the undead are not he most dangerous things out there. Civilization has failed the test; the only thing left is survival.

Lazarus is just one of many places where humanity holds on by a thread, and life and death come as easily as a roll of the dice.

Friday, February 3, 2012

On The Workbench - 02/12

Already into the second month of the year, and I forgot to queue this up.  Oh well, I had an anniversary on the first, a 15 year old's birthday on the 4th,the wife a youngest are going to Omaha this weekend, and Valentine's day on the 14th.  I think I'm allowed a bit of lee-way this month.  Here's this month's "On the Workbench" post. 



The new items and projects that I added stuff to are denoted by an * next to them.

On the Workbench for February 2012:
(This is all stuff that is partially finished; in no particular order)

15 28mm PA Survivors - 3, 5 man packs from Lead Adventure Miniatures 
26 Heroclix Figs* - Figures for conversion into sci-fi and horror gaming minis
16 x Pulp/Steampunk Minis* - 5 more figs added for the commision painting of some Fiendish Fabrications figures
20 Mantic Ghouls - Mantic Ghoul Regiment 

6 28mm Survivors - Obelisck Nighthawk gang 
2 x HotWheels Planes* - Conversions for 15mm post apocalyptic style games
5 28mm Vampires - Pontoonier Wierd West vampires for Two Hour Wargames.  Unfinished commission work that is grinding along on no certain timeline.

28mm Post Apoc Ruins Project - Ruins made from Gamecraft's Foamcore 6 story building.  This one is half done.
10mm Ruins Project - Foamcore ruins for a BTech style game using Mechwarrior figs; another half finished project. 
28mm Vehicles* - 6-8 vehicles for my survivor
15mm Suburbia - Paper/foamcore houses for suburban Lazarus. 
50 20mm WWII Russians - Minis for a semi defunct NUTS! East Front project I planned
2 T-34/85s - Same As Above
Various Fantasy/Sci Fi minis* - I have a box of old minis I use to try out techniques and hone my skills.  I have quite a few half painted figs that I'd like to finish


January's Finished Projects/Minis 
 (I will be posting these up through out the month, as I get photos and such)

5 x MegaMinis Forest Creatures - Critters for THWs, post pending.
20 28mm Zombies - Wargames Factory Plastic Zombies.
4 x 28mm PA Ruins - 3 more ruins for my PA project posted on ZSS last month.
8 28mm Survivors - The last of the Atcheson Designs ATZ figs.
1 x Horrorclix Dire Wolf - Posted on ZSS last month.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like an eventful onth, and a huge project list. I took a peak at the Dire Wolf on ZSS. Great job on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on! Any signs of another episode in the Lazarus campaign?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expect to see another installment this week!

    ReplyDelete